Where do they get these things from?!!

It never ceases to amaze me what little sponges my children are, and what comes out of their beautiful little mouths sometimes.
Today at lunch time the girls were sitting at the table waiting for me to bring the food out from the kitchen. I'd spilled something and it was taking me a minute to get everything in the right bowl/plate/cup, etc. Aware that they were waiting, I said "I'm just fixing up the plates, it will be ready very soon."
My kind, sweet, happy go lucky, three year old Miss F replied,

"Yeah right. I'll just be sitting here not kidding myself."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha I love it!

jeanie said...

Oh what a smart child she is!! I don't think you have to look far to find that influence, though.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

LOL - she is cheeky and cute ... who has she been watching and listening too.The apple doesn't fall far fro the tree.


My Little Drummer boys

Alison said...

I'm going to blame it all on her god mother. lol.

Pencil Writer said...

That was perfect! Can I please have some more? I remember being at Wal-Mart one day when I saw a Mom and little girl--about three or four getting settled in the shopping cart. Girl's comment to Mom: "I'm so not ready for this." I thought I would die on the spot! I laughed so hard! I think my husband had almost said the same words anticipating the shopping assignment. THANK you for sharing!

Alison said...

LOL! PW that is hilarious!