I'VE GOT A LOVELY BUNCH OF... CHILDREN

Miss V, "Mummy, will you play a game with us?"
Miss J, "Yeah mum, will you?"
Me, "Ok, what are we playing?"
Miss V, "Ummm.... I be the elf puppy with magic sparkly tails!"
Miss J, "I'll be the twirling silver star cloud!"
Miss F, "I'll be the dancer of the silver princess fairy!"
Me, "Oh I like this game... I will be..."
Miss V, "Mummy! You will be the coconut!"
Miss F, "Yes. The coconut."
Miss J, "Bye coconut!"
Miss V, *Patting my arm* "Good coconut."
Miss F, "Umm, excuse me Mrs Coconut, ummm, please... You don't really look that nutty enough. Can you try a bit harder please. It would be funner then."
Me, *Puffs my cheeks out*
Miss F, "Yeah like that. That's much nuttier."

Fabulous.

1 comments:

katef said...

he he he.... you gotta love the power of imagination.... and why is there no photo of Mrs Coconut??